Pasta videos are one of my favorite things on the internet. To be specific, the making and shaping of pasta using traditional ingredients and methods. There are all sorts of videos out there, and pasta enthusiasts on all the different platforms, but I love watching Italian grandmas (nonnas) the most. I’m going to highlight a…
“Who gets to tell the stories?” Anthony Bourdain narrates at the end of the new season’s premiere of Parts Unknown. “The answer in this case, for better or for worse, is I do. At least this time out. I do my best. I look, I listen, but in the end I know it’s my story….
- The Undeniable Fun of Chile con Queso, Before & After My Parents’ Divorce
- Thai Red Curry Chicken with Bamboo Shoots Recipe · i am a food blog i am a food blog
- Healthy Smoothie Recipes – Sensational Smoothies Review
- Sausage Kale and Spätzle Pesto Bake
- Cheap Lunch Recipes – Ideas for Budget Lunches Under $5