Are you looking for an easy sweet recipe for Easter? These granola litters with lemon curd are too nice to make (also together with the children!). crisp with yogurt, mango and passion fruit.This delicious recipe comes from Crisp, the online fresh food supermarket.You can easily order your groceries and products through the app.Ideal for the Easter breakfast, brunch or dinner
Wil you make it easy for yourself this year at Easter With the Crisp app you have the tastiest groceries at home, such as the ingredients for these granola litters.
You can download the Crisp app for free from iTunes or Google Play and shopping! Look at crisp.nl for more info.
2. Mix the granola in a bowl with the honey and a finely mashed banana. Divide the mixture between 6 muffin trays.
3. Press the mixture well and push the sides slightly upwards, so that small containers are created.
4. Bake the cups in 15 minutes until they are nicely golden brown and crispy. After baking, carefully remove them from the molds and let them cool on a rack
5. Fill the cooled litters with the yogurt and top with teaspoon of lemon curd. Divide finely chopped mango pieces and passion fruit seeds on this. Garnish with the Atsina cress.
For 6 pieces:
- 150 grams of granola
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 120 grams semi-skimmed cottage cheese
- 60 grams of lemon curd
- 2 passion fruit
- 1 mango
- 1 Atsina cress
- Further needed: a muffin mold